Monday, February 14, 2011

Inspiring Monday

Well this past week has been pretty busy at work and the next 2 weeks are going to be the same for me so I don't see much sewing in my near future unfortunately, but that doesn't mean I am not still continuously inspired.  So now I am just stocking up the inspiration until the next time I have a day off and am not sick.

This week I want to share this mini quilt made from selvages!

Selvage Star - a

Selvage Star by Twinfibers

I love that selvages have become so versatile in sewing today. Waste not want not! And the tiny green flange around the binding - too cute!  Plus the hand stitched accents around the star!  I mean geeze!  My heart is fluttering over here!

6 comments:

  1. this is gorgeous! very inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is most excellent (sheesh I'm really too old to go around sounding like Bill & Ted's Excellent Adventure!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! That is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Feel better! Quilting saves the soul!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, great inspiration! This is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete