Monday, January 10, 2011

Satisfaction!

I love the feeling of finishing a project! So when I finish 3 projects and get a start on a 4th I feel fantastic!

Fist I finished my super late A Little Fabric A Little Chocolate December swap package! And it is now all done, and ready to be shipped out to India!

ALFALC December Sent

These are the hand towels I made for my partner from Moda's Arcadia line, which I won from one of Sheree's awesome giveaways!

Arcadian Hand Towels

Arcadian Hand Towels

I also finished my first blocks for do. Good Stitches! For January Jolene asked us all to make these adorable rainbow blocks which I think is going to make the most fun and wonderfully colorful quilt!

Do. Good Stitches January Block

And for the virstual quilting bee that I joined, String Me Along, I finished my block for Linda which is an x block. She is making a quilt for her daughter that will match her son's. I think it is going to be such a sweet and wonderful gift! (And sorry for the blurry photo! I didn't realize till I posted it that it was so off and I had already wrapped the block up for mailing!)

SMA Block for Linda!

I also got a start on Fi's Round Row for the Houston Modern Quilt Guild's Round Robin! I have lots of hexagons to make by Saturday but I think it will be super cute and thus worth it!! I shall share once it's all done!

Hope everyone else had as productive of a sewing weekend as I did!

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Where did you buy the towels at? I was looking for some white ones but the places I checked so far I either cant find solid white or they are really cheap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so completely love those towels! I definitely need to make some like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good morning....the towels are sooooo nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your block for Linda turned out great! You're certainly on top of things, I hope I can get it done this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the towels! Congrats on being so productive! You go girl! :)

    ReplyDelete