Sunday, December 19, 2010

Such A Great Week!

This week was so awesome craft and fabric wise!!  First off I won a Kona Cotton Charm Pack from the PMQG Blog!  Such bright pretty colors!  Thinking a rainbow baby quilt or mini quilt...hmmm so many options!

I also got my November ALFALC swap package this week from Isaacsmama! Such wonderful goodies!  A cosmetics bag, organic knitted washcloth, fabric, and of course chocolate!

November ALFALC Received

I also spent most of the week in Baton Rouge, Louisiana visiting a friend of mine and while there discovered the most awesome fabric shop called the Fabric Krazy Quilt Shop! I was able to get my hands on several prints from Tula Pink's Plume line, Amy Butler's new Soul Blossoms line, as well as several other prints! Also they had so many precuts! I only indulged so far as to get a Dream On charm pack, but oh my goodness! None of the Houston shops have anywhere near that many precuts!

Tula, Amy, and Urban!  Oh My!

I am also expecting in the mail some Tula Pink Parisville precuts from Above All Fabric that I am super excited for! Not to mention I am anxiously awaiting my Modern Swappers package! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Ahhh...you have the best fabric. I need to steal it. Isnt the next party at your house!? Do I need to bring a duffel bag?

    ReplyDelete