Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Big Reveal

My Modern Swappers partner, who happened to be an awesome person named Krista, got her package last week as well so I thought I would share the pictures she took of what I sent her! She seemed to love everything so I am crazy excited! I made her a reversible table runner and 4 matching placemats. I also sent some Macaroni Love Story, Tufted Tweets, and Japanese prints, Anthropologie coffee mug, plus a bunch of notions, trims, and Neptune note cards.


(All photos taken by Krista and link back to her Flickr.)





And oh my goodness I am so excited her table runner fit her table! I was totally freaking out over the size and it magically fits perfectly! That was such good luck!

Is this not a PERFECT PERFECT fit????!!!!!

All in all participating in Modern Swappers has been the most amazing experience! I really feel like I got to know my partner and I am super anticipating my own package arriving! I absolutely cannot wait to participate in the next round!

1 comment: