Sunday, October 3, 2010

Round and Round We Go v. 1

Yesterday I got to spend the day reorganizing my overflowing mountain of craft and sewing supplies, and working on this great piece. We are doing a Round Row or Robin in the Houston Modern Quilt Guild and I got to work on Jennifer's which I was super excited about from the moment I saw her photo of it on Flickr.

So here is my addition to it! Jennifer's original row is on the right and my addition is on the left.  I can't wait to see this top once it has made its way through all the other members. I think it will turn out super pretty. Hope you like it Jenn! 

HMQG Row Robin - Jennifer

This is my original row that a fellow member has right now. I so can't wait to see what others have added to it! (Photo by Beth)

My HMQG row

No comments:

Post a Comment