Thursday, February 9, 2012

365:January

Well I have been keeping up with this project pretty well which frankly suprises the hell out of me! 

Seriously I thought I would have quit this about 2 weeks in but it has been proving an excellent way to document my move and my crazy new life.  Although I wish I was better about always using hipstamatic and not just my regular camera. 

Anyways, without further ado,,,my life for the last month!



Why can't I make this the correct size?!?! ARGH!  I make it large its only this big, I make it extra lange and it takes up almost the whole screen! Super annoying.  
Oh well, such is life!

Enjoy this glimpse into my current insanity!

1 comment:

  1. It looks like Boston is a beautiful place. Are you making tons of friends there? Quilt guild?

    ReplyDelete