Saturday, November 6, 2010

Scrappy {Hoops} Swap is here!

One of the swaps I am participating in on Flickr is the Scrappy {Hoops} Swap where you create a scrappy embroidery hoop for your partner and cross your fingers that you stalked them well enough to know their preferences and they will like it!

I haven't quite finished my hoop for my partner, but it should be mailed off by the end of the week.  I did get my swap package from Suzanne though this past weekend and could not be happier with it!  I LOVE IT!  It was adorable both on the outside and inside.

My Package

My hoop was tied up with pretty ribbon and some matryoska doll fabric covered buttons which I adore.  I am thinking I will attach them to some hair ties for when I put my hair up in pig tails.

Matryoska Doll Buttons!

I also got some adorable Sublime Stitching Cowgirl embroidery patterns and floss.

Sublime Stitching Surprise!

But the best part though was this - 'Rainy Daze' - an embroidery based off an illustration that her brother did.  I adore it!

Rainy Daze is MINE!

All in all it was a fantastic experience thus far and I am loving participating in these swaps and getting these amazing gifts! And I hope other are loving the packages I am sending just as much I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment